Does anyone have a pic of a 95 blazer/jimmy with the OEM lower valance, bar and fog lights?

--B_3264064397_1321430 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
If you have a picture, can direct me to a picture, or can take one of your s15 I would appreciate it. I would like to add the OEM lower valance with fog lights and front bush/light bar. If youve ever converted something like this is it just a simple bolt on to the front bumper, a relay and a dash switch or is there something thats going to wrench my plans up?
Thanks. Andrew.
--B_3264064397_1321430 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding
<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Does anyone have a pic of a 95 blazer/jimmy with the OEM lower valance, bar and fog lights?</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE="Verdana">If you have a picture, can direct me to a picture, or can take one of your s15 I would appreciate it. &nbsp;I would like to add the OEM lower valance with fog lights and front bush/light bar. &nbsp;If you&#8217;ve ever converted something like this is it just a simple bolt on to the front bumper, a relay and a dash switch or is there something that&#8217;s going to wrench my plans up?<BR> <BR> Thanks.<BR> Andrew.<BR> </FONT> </BODY> </HTML>
--B_3264064397_1321430--
Does anyone have a pic of a 95 blazer/jimmy with the OEM lower valance, bar and fog lights?go to the junkyard and get one from an olds bravada
--
face=Verdana>If you have a picture, can direct me to a picture, or can take one of your s15 I would appreciate it. &nbsp;I would like to add the OEM lower valance with fog lights and front bush/light bar. &nbsp;If youve ever converted something like this is it just a simple bolt on to the front bumper, a relay and a dash switch or is there something thats going to wrench my plans up?<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>Andrew.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=