Does GM take suggestions?

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a contact email or website where Chevy or GM takes suggestions concerning new products, styles or designs. I want to put in my two cents worth as to what I think would be a good idea but I can't find anywhere to submit it to them. The closest I can get is the mailing address for the New Devices Section, which seems to be more concerning the pieces and parts that go into making a vehicle, and not an overall idea for a vehicle itself.

If anyone has any info, it would be appreciated.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Patent it First ,, Even before talking to anyone !!

hopefully it has to Do with Better Quality !!

J> Greetings,

Reply to
Santa

Per Jonathan Race:

Considering the history of their 4L60 transmission, I'd have to wonder...

Reply to
(Pete Cresswell)