Does GM take suggestions?

Greetings,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a contact email or website where Chevy or GM takes suggestions concerning new products, styles or designs. I want to
put in my two cents worth as to what I think would be a good idea but I can't find anywhere to submit it to them. The closest I can get is the mailing address for the New Devices Section, which seems to be more concerning the pieces and parts that go into making a vehicle, and not an overall idea for a vehicle itself.
If anyone has any info, it would be appreciated.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Jonathan A. Race
Lieutenant, EMS Supervisor
Jonathan Race wrote:

Per Jonathan Race:

Considering the history of their 4L60 transmission, I'd have to wonder...
--
PeteCresswell