Dome light stays on

I have a 1996 Chevy 1500. We just noticed that the dome light(and side door lights) were on this morning before we opened the doors. I checked the owners manual and made sure we had not left the light control thumb wheel switch in the top position. Any ideas what might be causing the problem and how I can fix it will be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
jplasater

RE/

Check for your rear window's being ajar. I ran my batt down a couple of times just leaving it open while parked on a hot day.

Reply to
(Pete Cresswell)