dont be jelious cause dodge is better..lol

Page 2 of 2
DAMN!!! I wish I could find a useable short box 4x4 Chevy around here! NW Iowa... Sweet Driver JC!

Wish I could see the pic.... 8(

What part's not workin? Sometimes roadrunner wreaks havoc on my DNS.... :-/

Look at how he spelled "jealous". That pretty much says it all.
BIG snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

Ron M wrote:

word 'Jealous'.