Door Adjustment/Alignment 2001 GMC Jimmy.

How do I adjust the front drivers door. It seems the bottom pin thru the hinge has too much play allowing the door to drop approx 1/2 inch when not latched.
Is there a bushing or something around the pin where it meets the hinge?
How do I adjust the front drivers door. It seems the bottom pin thru the hinge has too much play allowing the door to drop approx 1/2 inch when not latched. Is there a bushing or something around the pin where it meets the hinge?
Napa makes a bushing and pin repair kit.

-
Slats wrote:

Change the pins and bushing .. I bought mine at Advance auto For Less than $4.00 per set of 2

--
It Doesnot Take Brains To
Get A High Paying Job!