Door panel

How difficult is it to remove the driver's side interior door panel on a 97 Chevy 2-door K1500? The inside door handle either broke or the cable snapped and I need to get to it.
Thanks in advance.
I have a 1990 but I suspect much the same. I got a tool from the auto store which pries up the little plastic clips that hold it in all the way around. It helped to have the service book which identified where all the clips were since you don't see them on the outside. You will break some clips so buy some replacements. A lot easier than I thought although I was pissed I had to do this just to replace a side mirror.
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:11:49 -0600, "Jeff & Missy"