Drain Location for AC?

Hi Everyone A while since my last post. My 94 Yukon (2dr) SLE has started dripping a little condensate onto Pass Mat. I think its probably a clogged drain line . Any hints on where its located on my Yukon?? Thanks Larry
from NJ
Its on the passender side firewall right under where the heater hoses connect to the heater core. Follow where the heater hoses connect to the heater core at the firewall and you'll find where the A/C evaporator core drain is.
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:15:28 -0400, "Larry"

--
Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net