Drilled rotors & ceramic pads-97' Yukon

Any opinions on the above or stay with the stock rotors up front? TIA Harp

I have an Olds Aurora complete with its marginal front brakes. I drive over a mountain about three days a week and most aftermarket rotors warp within two or three trips. I finally got a pair of drilled and slotted rotors (United Brake Parts...from NAPA). I'm using ceramic pads and this combination seems much better than either stock or run-of-the-mill aftermarket. I've been driving on these for over a year now. The other thing about Yukons I've heard (my brother owns a '97) is that it's a good idea to knock about 20 ft-lbs. off the recommended torque settings (you do torque your lugnuts, don't you?) FWIW Nok

20#s......why? Warpage?