Drive the Truck of your Dreams!

Drive the Car of your Dreams!

I'm looking for people who want to make at least $500,000.00 a year. I bet on sports for a living and before you start rolling your eyes, I have a PhD with advanced mathematics being my field of expertise. In 1994, after spending 13 years as a market forecaster on Wall Street, I decided to apply the same Market Forecasting techniques I used to project a stock's activity, to sporting events. Baseball, Football, Basketball and Hockey. It took me several years of tweaking, and by 1999 I was able to project winners better than 68% of the time, and that is against the pointspread. I will show you how you can start off with as little as $5k and turn it into $500,000.00, and the best part is; I do all the work.

Now, I understand that you will be skeptical, so I suggest you sit on the sidelines and WATCH FIRST. I will send you out my games, absolutely free, for you to keep track of my winning percentage. You don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to realize how much money you can make by winning 2 out of every 3 bets you make.

Learn how I do it at

or give me a call at954-340-2133. Take 2 minutes to stop by my website, and in 90 days ifyou're working, it'll be because you choose to, not because you have to,Guaranteed! Dr. Timothy Witt 954-340-2133 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@ProbabilityFactor.com Website:

Dr.TimothyWitt

Take your bullshit somewhere else asshole.!!

We ain't biting..!!!!!

Reply to
Mesinpah