Driveline length?

I am curioius if anyone knows the length of the stock driveline for a 79 camaro? I am building a camaro and can't find a driveline. I have a couple
of drivelines that are too long so I am gonna have one built. If I knew the stock length it would make things easier. Any help would be appreciated. LKN4SNO