Drivers seat?

Where can I find a replacement driver's seat for my 1995 k1500 z71? It is a tan leather with power. The bracket holding it to the slide assembly has
broken. I would just weld it back, but the leather is really worn out. Any ideas? I checked with junkyard dog, no dice there. And, theres nothing local.
Thanks in advance,
C.
JC Whitney sells leather seats, not sure if you can get just one or if you have to buy the pair though www.jcwhitney.com
Ed

Might want to weld up the bracket, then have an upholstery shop repair the damaged panels. Would probably be cheaper than total replacement, and then everything will still match.
John Craker wrote:

Possibly these guys on eBay: reedsster1 They are a GM only local source I've used many times (Waterford, MI). Not cheap but they have a good supply of genuine GM parts.
If you get the thing welded, I may be able to help you with your upholstery issue. I own and opperate an automotive interior restoration company. We specialize in leather repair & reconditioning. (we fix cracks, cuts, tears and holes) if you like, you can take some pics and contact me via e-mail and maybe we can work somthing out. if there are no holes, one front seat starts $90.00 + shipping. Vinyl repairs and stiching are extra. refrences available on request.
dirtdude wrote:

    How much do you charge to install a new covering? I have a few seats I want repaired with foam repair & coverings. I don't want a "recover". I have a few seats like that, and am not satisfied at all with them. Charles
C.B. Evans wrote:

    Most larger Salvage Yards have parts location service subscriptions (such as hollender's Eden system). They should be able to help you locate, purchase, and receive most parts for your truck. Charles
http://www.car-part.com / If you want to search yourself.

It is a

assembly has

out.