Drivers window 85 Chevy p/u CK20

I am replacing the drivers window on this truck, I got the new window put into the old track after cleaning out all the broken glass. Now I have to
put the window back in the truck, my question is do I HAVE to remove the wing window to get the window back in?
Yes you do.

Ok, Any suggestions on how to get the screw out that faces the front of the vehicle on the door? Because every screwdriver I try to use there isnt enough room to get it in there without it slipping off the head of the screw
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

hmmm...never had that problem. Just swung the door open all the way and they were easy access. Make sure the slots in the screw head are cleaned out so the screwdriver seats all the way in.

I think if I had a stubby screw driver it would work a lot better
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

Don Quixote might have said:

Thinking about it, I think I replaced the elevating mechanism, not the glass. It's been a few years, sorry.