Driving Lights

Hi all
I have a 99 GMC Z71 Shortbox ext cab 4X4
My driving lights decided they don't want to work anymore
I checked the bulbs, seemed OK, bulb filament intact, checked for power at
the lights, there was none, checked the fuse, it was OK, took out the light switch,, checked for power at the plug, there was, could it be the switch itself? the indicator light for the driving lights doesn't work anymore although its a dual switch that also operates the cargo light which works fine
Is there something that I am missing? could it just be the switch?
I was wondering if there are any switches, fuses or relays that are hidden somewhere between the driving light switch, fuse box and the light housing that I'm missing
Thanks for any suggestions in advance
Brian
Add pictures here
✖

✖
On Oct 2, 2:01 pm, "Brians 99 GMC Z71 5.3L 4X4"

Check the parking brake switch.
Add pictures here
✖
I have a 97 GMC Suburban that had the same problem. I traced the problem to a connector inside the steering column. There is a plastic connector with maybe 10 or so pin connectors in it. When you tilt the steering column, this particular harness gets stressed. It just so happens that it was the wire for the headlights that broke first. I was able to remove the pin from the connector and re-solder the wire to it. Takes a litle finesse, but not that difficult.

Add pictures here
✖