drl

hi i cant get my drl lights to work on my chev silverado 99mod i`ve checked the relay in the fuse box in the engine room and it seems fine. in the wiring diagram
there seem to be another relay in the bcm body body control module. can anyone help me lockate it.Ore does annyone have any other ideas.all other lights works fine.i`ve got help here before so in addvance THANK YOU
Leif Magne Berg wrote:

Mine has a switch that shut them off when you shift to park. Check that.
leif
there should be a relay/module // center of dash rear of the ash tray area
paul