Dropped Door

Hi, I have a 94 chev p-u. The driver side door is dropped at the back. I have installed new pin and bushing kit. There still is a bad sag from wear in
the hinge. Anyone out there cured such a problem and how?
Thanks Gary Chaffey
If the hinge holes are oblongated and the bushings don't work, may need a new hinge.

-
use a floor jack or he-man it