Drops in to 4 Wheel Hi

Hi all,
For the second time in about two months my 1999 Z71 jumped into 4 wheel Hi from 2 wheel hi by it's self. Both times I was pulling into a the same
parking lot that sort of bounces the truck as I turn right in to the parking lot. Does this sound like the infamous 4x4 dash switch going south? Both times the switch was lit up in 4 wheel Hi after it happened. And both times it went right back to 2 wheel when I hit the switch.
Thanks
Brian
Lots of problems with that dash switch according to GM tsb's.

anyone has had the same thing happen to theirs.
Brian