Drum brakes suck donkey d*ck/I hate cheap lug nuts

Page 2 of 2
I replaced the lugs on my 88 K5 Blazer with solid steel ones one more probs. Cost me about a buck a piece and I got 24 of them.

Hi!

2,000
I stopped worrying about those a LONG time ago. My old GMC has only the front brakes. Stops just fine on those. Maybe that's irresponsible but I just got tired of diddling with brake lines. I've never understood why my old truck was so hard on them.
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt....WHEW! (William's pulse slows back down just inches from the redline...) No, just kidding. My brake lines won't stay in one piece and I haven't fixed them yet.
Sorry, just lightening the mood a bit. :-)

Dunno much about lugnuts. Can't really help you with those. I don't know what kind or how old the ones on my '84 Sierra are, but they've done nothing except stay there even after a rim change on all fours. I'd assume they could be factory lug nuts, but I don't know that. They haven't yet wept anything onto my nice rims.
At least in my oppinion, my truck (when operating properly) stops fastest out of any vehicle I have ever driven, or seen. I have made plenty people who were tale gating me shit their pants when I "thought I saw a cat". It can't stop that fast though, I haven't re-arranged anyone's purdy ground eff3x y0!! But it usually gets zee point across.... (either I want you to back up, or I'm an asshole, I haven't decided which yet...)
-- "Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson Formerly: KJ the Lonely Grease Monkey
wrote in message

nothing