DTC P1345 and it barely runs

1997 GMC Yukon 5.7L 2WD I just replaced my leaking intake manifold gaskets, went to start it and it runs like crap (surges between 500 and 2000 rpm and dies) and set 1345 code. I pulled the distributor to make sure i had it installed right, and i believe its right. rotor points to the "8" cast in the dist. base plate when fully seated. Can any one give some help ?

Thanks in advance

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Shep
1997 GMC Yukon 5.7L 2WD

I just replaced my leaking intake manifold gaskets, went to start it and it runs like crap (surges between 500 and 2000 rpm and dies) and set p1345 code. I pulled the distributor to make sure i had it installed right, and i believe its right. rotor points to the "8" cast in the dist. base plate when fully seated. Can any one give some help ?

Thanks in advance

Larry

Shep wrote:

will the P1345 code cause it to run like crap , or did i create another problem while replacing the intake gaskets

Reply to
Larry

It will make it run bad.

Reply to