DTC PO719 on "97 Chevy Sub C-1500

I have a 1997 Chevy Suburban C-1500 2 wheel drive with 125,000 on it. Can anyone tell me the fix for this DTC code PO719 - Torque Converter/Brake Switch B Curcuit Low. Just replaced power boost unit - is it related to
this repair.
Thanks!!! Chery"s Rock !!!!
Do you have cruise control? If it doesn't work, its a problem with the switch on the brake pedal. Slip your foot on the back side of the pedal and pull it towards you a bit