Dumb brake question

On my 93 Chev G-30 1 ton with 6.2l Diesel, I cannot figure out how to install the anti-rattle or inner pad spring clip on Bendix front brakes.
I didn't think I was that stupid, but I just can't see how it goes.
Any one have a diagram or picture, or a very detailed explanation.
Thanks
Doug Quance

No such thing as a dumb question. The clip attaches to pad shoe with usually the single ear on the outer curve and the twin split ears on the inner curve of pad shoe ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Go here;
<http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_u s/0900823d/80/0d/2d/77/0900823d800d2d77.jsp>
Scroll down to figure 5. Yeah, it's the instructions for a Ford, but it shows a better picture of the installation of the clip. :-)
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 03:43:16 GMT, aarcuda69062

He asks for GM help and you send him Ford instuctions. Next time do not answer if you cannot realy help. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

He asked for help with Bendix style disc brakes, you described Delco-Moraine.
Tell ya what Bozo, use an online parts supplier, look up the front brake pads for a one ton G van with the heavy duty brake option as would be found (std) on a diesel, the HD brakes are Bendix style, the anti-rattle clip installs the same as a LD Ford.
Or just gain a little experience and learn the difference between a #149 brake pad blank; <http://info.rockauto.com/Raybestos/Detail.html?RRD149M-1.jpg&D149 D.jpg>
Hardware; <
http://info.rockauto.com/Raybestos/DetailLocal.html?H5519.jpg
and a #153 brake pad blank; <http://info.rockauto.com/Raybestos/Detail.html?RRD153M-1.jpg&D153 D.jpg>
Hardware; <
http://info.rockauto.com/Raybestos/Detail.html?H5584A-1.jpg
Not only are you a moron, you're a dangerous moron, just as I and others have been telling you for months.
Anyone who favors your hacked to shit backyard antics over the words of the professionals who post here deserves the ass raping that they'll get.
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:42:07 GMT, aarcuda69062

You are to only BoZo here. giving the wrong advise just because you like to hear yourself talk. Get a life ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Oh man this is just to funny... Here's everything thats been posted in a nutshell. --------------------------------- OP: Question about Bendix brakes
SM: Gives answer which doesnt apply to said brakes
AC: Gives completely correct answer for said brakes
SM: Claims AC's answer is wrong because of different "nameplate" (not parts related mind you)
AC: Points out his answer is 100% correct for said brakes, nameplate does not apply, and SM is a Bozo.
OP: Replies to AC saying THANKS for right info.
SM: Quote - "You are to only BoZo here. giving the wrong advise just because you like to hear yourself talk. Get a life" ---------------------------------
He went from Blind to Dense to Hypocrite in just 3 post. :D
Yep, aarcuda wins this one by a mile, lol.

Take a good look at what you just wrote! It is that stuff above this. You are a total friggin' idiot.
From now on when I find your I'm going to change it to what it truly should be.
Here ya go!

I could post a really masterful, scathing reply...
...But you did such a good job of stepping on your own dick.
Don't give any more brake advice, you're not even qualified to brush the dust off the backing plates.
SnoMan wrote:

Hilarious! Snoman's statement aptly describes "himself".
You gotta love it. Any Snoman fanboys would be better served heading over to his website. Hopefully, any and all Snoman damage can be contained there!
Ian
SnoMan wrote:

Hey Sno"Flake". Learn how to write and spell. You really do look like an idiot.
Thanks a bunch, exactly what I needed. A picture is worth 1000 words. ;-)
aarcuda69062 wrote:

Glad to help Doug.
This thread has been quite entertaining. But lets point out some equally important facts.
Looking at the times on the original posts....it took cuda almost 2 hours and 33 minutes to post the right answer. While he did get the answer right, he certainly ain't no speed demon.
Now look at Snojob's post. He put the wrong answer up in less than ten minutes...nine to be exact. I have not seen anybody post so many wrong answers with such speed. This might even be a personal best, if not world record. I don't think anyone can even come close.
Unfortunately for the poster, I'm thinkin' he spent 2 hours and 23 minutes dickin around with those pads trying to figger those clips out before cuda to the rescue.

Well, I have a business to run, community activities to tend to, dinner to eat, 5 steel implants at the top of my left femur that just happens to be giving me a large bit of grief over the last week, and roughly 30 fruitless minutes Googling the bendix clips before it occurred to me to check Rock auto on the oft chance that they had some useable graphics... ;-)

I haven't yet decided if he's actually -that- stupid or just plain malicious. <shrug> Given some of his other advertised antics, I'm leaning towards the latter.

If there's anything redeeming about Snojobs post to Doug, it's that I might have skipped over [it] if Snoblower hadn't posted such blatantly wrong info.