dumb question but.....

in my 99 blazer LS, i want to check my A/T fluid level. I swear there isn't a dip stick anywhere for it. i can't find where i would check it at. Everything inside is labled but not the A/T. Any hints as to where the hell
it is?
(A noob) :)
Jason wrote:

                                            Remo
i did, there is s dip stick picture in there but it's not big enough to determine the surroundings to locate it. It also doesn't say where it is. It shows the dip stick which is a nice bright orange but its not in my truck :(

Should be located at the rear of the engine compartment on the passenger side.
Brown

thanks, just found it before reading the post! it's right above the engine oil. Thing was the lable of it was black and hidden under the wires that's sorta dangling from there. Thanks for the info!