dumb question but.....

I would check my owners manual first. Remo

Reply to
Remo

in my 99 blazer LS, i want to check my A/T fluid level. I swear there isn't a dip stick anywhere for it. i can't find where i would check it at. Everything inside is labled but not the A/T. Any hints as to where the hell it is?

(A noob) :)

Reply to
Jason

Reply to
Jason

Should be located at the rear of the engine compartment on the passenger side.

Brown

Reply to
Brown Weed

Reply to