dun baggy for LUKE

Dear friend thanks of your answer I look for an auto 4x4 known as baggy I send a site to you where to be able to understand, this is a prototype
http://www.omniauto.it/autonotizie/hoggar.htm
PS: excuse for the language I use a translator
That's quite the machine Peugeot is thinking about. But there's nothing I've heard of like that in the works. But most of Europe and Japan are years ahead of North America in design.