eBay: Ben Roethlisberger's 2004 GMC Yukon Denali

http://snipurl.com/Roethlisberger_Yukon

message

What does this have to do with Cleveland Browns football? You dickless twit.

The Steelers own the Browns, JD. Get it through your head.
some

See that it never happens again or we will have to fight.

corknibbler
message

So they list the guy's address?
message

Oh I liked this part too:
"YOU ARE BIDDING ON A PIECE OF SPORTS HISTORY"
Hahah yeah ok.
George Orwell wrote:

Cute dog, but I'm disappointed in Big Ben's choice of wheels. I didn't figure him for a "bling bling" type.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

he's got a buch of cars and bikes. i saw this one up close when i was doing a shoot at the steelers complex. He had his two dogs with him. I went over to see the dogs but the car is nice
mike

Winning bid $35,270

What's the book say it's worth, without Ben owning it?
Deal or no deal?