ECM Help?

Hi,

Dies anyone know where I can get a stock PROM chip for an 89 3/4 tom 350 automatic Suburban!?!? I tried one of the superchips, but kept getting codes on my check engine light saying it is a read error (flashes constantly). I ruined the original trying to get it back into the cursed chip holder. So now I am looking for a stock chip or ANY chip that will work! I would appreciate any help!

Rich

Reply to
RICHARD DILIBERTO

Did you check local salvage yards in your area?

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

. . =3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (RICHARD=A0DILIBERTO) wrote: . Hi, Dies anyone know where I can get a stock PROM chip for an 89 3/4 tom 350 automatic Suburban!?!? =A0 I tried one of the superchips, but kept getting codes on my check engine light saying it is a read error (flashes constantly).

I ruined the original trying to get it back into the cursed chip holder.

So now I am looking for a stock chip or ANY chip that will work!

I would appreciate any help! Rich =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

ANY....???

you shure?

you meant that rite?

any help would do?

even mine?

okeee dokeee then.....

here goes.....

buy a reman ECM.

put it in.

now.......

don't go mess'n with sheet you could brake and then go begg'n help to fix something you should'nt oughta have messed with in the first place.......cuz you ain't got the skills to do it.

don't you dare........

better think about it first......

i'm warn'n yuh.........

go ahead then...make me a smart arse reply tell'n me how you don't give a rats a*s what i say and how you ain't take'n no advice from some dipthong use'n a webtv.........

then i'm gonna get nasty.......

and maybe call you a name.....

and i don't reeelly want to git in to all that.....

so ......

jest go git the reman puter fer $100 and stick it in....and rite this one off to IGNORANCE.....

okee dokeee....???

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips some juice....mmmm.....not jest ANY mushroom will do~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

He's looking for the PROM, not the ECM. Two entirely different things.

(I'm starting to believe this mushroom juice bullshit)

Reply to
aarcuda69062