EFI swap into 73-87

Anyone out there swapped a TPI system into a 73-87?
I'm looking for the easiest fuel pump setup and wondering what other chevy in-tank fuel pumps might fit?
Thanks, Warren P

Just checking, did you mean to say TBI or did you really mean TPI?
Doc

Nope, meant TPI.
Turns out I'm a glutton for punishment swapping one in...
WP

chevy
I have an 83 Chevy i was hoping to put a throttle body on. anyone recommend a kit or should i search a junkyard?

Give these guys a try. They have anything you could want for fuel injection. I have been running a 1990 350 in an 1984 Suburban for about 7 years with there harness. Most knowledgeable and friendly people I ever dealt with.
http://www.hotrodlane.cc /

These guys also sell TBI systems:
http://www.affordable-fuel-injection.com/throttle-body-fuel-injection.htm
WP