electrial problem

Truck will not start we thought it was the relay switch and changed it but then there were a few small fuses that were blown to and we changed them to and it ran good for about a week but now it is doing the same thing
sometimes it will start and sometmes it wont. It will just die if we try to drive it.

If you replaced fuses and it ran for a week, you obviously have a dead short somewhere in the system. You can exchange parts forever and not find the problem, I'd look in the yellow pages and look for "auto electric" and bring it there to get repaired. Generally the fix is not very costly and you can have your vehicle back on the road in hours...not months.
Me thinks that if "you have a dead short somewhere in the system" that the fuse would blow immediately. An intermittent short , such as a bare spot in a wire rubbing against a ground connection or a faulty component could be the problem. What were the small fuses that were blown labeled as on the fuse panel???

Yea, the fuses are telling you which circuits are the problem. I suspect you will find that the wires for those circuits are bundled together and run through a door, firewall or something and they have a bare spot. Hit a bump or slam a door and they make a connection. You may need to get a wiring schematic and trace the wires on the page and see where they are together. It can be done with some time.
mark