Electric Coffee Cup: Alternator Risk?

Just saw an appealing coffee cup in Cabela's catalog.
http://tinyurl.com/2o75m
Having been through 4 alternators so far on this vehicle (98 'burb), however,
I'm a little cautious about what something like that might do to my electrical sys.
Comments?
--
PeteCresswell

It's such a low draw "appliance" your electrical system won't even know it's there.
Doc

Seems like it would draw a whole lot less than even a stock stereo system or even a CB radio... I'd say that if this thing caused a problem, then something serious was already wrong with the system..
Mac