electrical problems on a 1993 1500 ck pickup

I have a 1993 Chevy 1500 pickup and i'm having some problems with the electrical system. It runs fine, engine wise, but when i go to turn on the ac or anything the uses power all the gauges go dead and the speedometer starts bouncing. If i turn the radio on its goes with the beat if i turn on the turn signals it goes with it. I've checked my alternator, battery and starter and their all fine. Any help would be great guys thanks for your help

Reply to
jthomasr