Electronically controlled viscous fan clutch

There was some talk a few weeks back about these fan clutches. This is for the folks that are interested in what they look like.

Note: I forgot to change the res on my camera before I took this picture, and am too lazy to size it down, so the picture is a bit on the large side.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

ian... informative pic, thanks! personally, i prefer the higher res/ larger image... i provides more detail if wanted, and if not it's not rocket science to view it smaller... (but hard to make a lower res pic larger if you want detail) mac

Reply to
mac davis