Electronically controlled viscous fan clutch

There was some talk a few weeks back about these fan clutches. This is for the folks that are interested in what they look like.
Note: I forgot to change the res on my camera
before I took this picture, and am too lazy to size it down, so the picture is a bit on the large side.
http://www3.telus.net/public/ianrmac/Images/DSC01557.JPG
Ian
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:41:01 GMT, "shiden_kai"

ian... informative pic, thanks! personally, i prefer the higher res/ larger image... i provides more detail if wanted, and if not it's not rocket science to view it smaller... (but hard to make a lower res pic larger if you want detail) mac