Engine lupes for the first 10 seconds after starting it

I have a 93 chevy silverado that I have had the fuel pump replaced ever since then the engine lupes for the first 10 seconds after starting it. Then it goes back to normal.. Does anyone have any ideas?

Change the fuel filter?

-

Lupes? Not trying to be a jerk, but what does that mean??
they meant loops.. like does the same thing over and over.. Or circle, boomerang.. geez

Really? Engines are supposed to do the same thing over and over. So what's the problem?
(geez?)
Dave
I believe the person is trying to say the truck is loping. Not running very smooth.

I would check the pressure. We put a pump in our blazer that died. It ran terrible for the next few months it ran rough stalled all kinds of problems, finally the new pump died put in another new one and it ran great. The pump must have been weak from new and it was a Delco pump. I have talked to a few people now that have gotten weak pumps.

okay! Let me rephrase myself! The engine Idles as a ver low level for about 10 seconds then runs fine after that! I've tried changing the TPS and that didn't work. Thank you for your smart comments!