Engine Surge

Idle is only sligtly rough, but Engine surges when throttle is opened slightly. This happens when driving slow and steady with engine warm. I can duplicate with air cleaner off and hand open throttle. Spray from
both injectors is even fan and can be seen to increase and decrease. No Tach is present to log RPM. I have change throttle position sensor trying to solve this. Also Cap/Rotor, wires and plugs as part of regular maintenance. All Looked OK but changed any way. There is no fuel pressure gauge or place to install one that I can see to determine fuel problem. Disconnecting and pligging the EGR vacuum line solves problem, but may not be the cure.
bimmster1 wrote:

1994 Chevy Z71 350 TBI / 4L60E Tranny
sounds to me like the EGR system or the fuel pump. Is your check engine light on? Fuel pumps can act up like that.
snay wrote:

No check Engine Light until after I pull and plug EGR line then a 32 code is set.