engine swap & TBI

ok...dumb questions but you gotta start somewhere right?
Can i take the TBI setup (computer, sensors and all) from a chevy 2.8L v6 and through the use of some adaptation, make it work with a buick
3.8L v6 which was carbeurated?
I can't see it not working but would like to make sure before i start building an adapter plate for the intake and drilling holes for various sensors & emission controls (that had be filled in for better raw power in previous implementation ;)
--
Dennis
DJKdesigns

In order to use the 2.8l TBI setup on a 3.4l engine you have to use the injectors from a 4.3l. I would imagine that even if you did that, you'll still be running pretty lean. In order for the computer to operate properly, you'll also have to have all of the sensors. I would check into an aftermarket TBI system for that engine.

Lean>? Hell no- you'd be running WAY fat....

various
power

LOL! indeed.
but what fun is it when all you do is follow everyone else? you gotta leave the beaten path to find excitement.
--
Dennis
DJKdesigns

"Dennis" < snipped-for-privacy@news-group.usenet> wrote in message
sounds about what i had in mind originally. Guess I'll give it a go then and see what happens.

Dennis
DJKdesigns