engines

ihave 90 chevy suburban 350 fully loaded startes runs few minutes then dies no fault codes in computer driving me nuts

change the fuel filter, and see if that helps ----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

A good start but is may be a bad fuel pump too that runs for a few minites anf then warms up and fails. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
I had Pontiac tat did this. I pulled the tank, the filter inside the tank was mostly plugged from some bad gas in Texas. Replaced the sock filter inside the tank, cleaned the tank, added fresh gas, no more problems. Though not a fun job, it fixed the problem. Hope this helps.

Good point but if I went through the trouble to drop tank to clean/replace sock, I would change the the pump too while I was in there. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com

I had an 88 Suburban that did this and it was a bad coolant sensor. After a while it finally posted a code but when it started it did not post codes