Epoxy on my garage floor!

I just finished my garage project for the spring/summer! I always wanted to try the Epoxy stuff you see on TV from Menards and Home Depot and etc. I
spent three frickin weeks cleaning the 30 years of grease and oil off the floor and sealing all the cracks. The acid wash that comes with this stuff it great!
My Blazer seems out of place on a nice floor like that. hehe I had to fix all the leaks so it wouldn't drip on my new floor!! :) Check it out and tell me what you think....
Lannie
http://www.adlsolutions.com/epoxy
PS My server has slow upload so be patient. :)
Quite the difference looks great.

stuff

I did my garage floor last summer. Why didn't I do it years ago?!! Greg
Amen. I cannot believe how nice it is to walk out there to get something from the work bench or toolbox and not have to worry about how dirty your feet will get. Had oil drippings from my Blazer. Took a paper towel and they wiped up with nothing left on the floor. So nice!
Lannie

stuff
Missed a spot! :o)
Couldn't resist. Looks great! RJ in WV
The pictures tell the story!
While I was looking at one of the pictures, my wife came in the room and I said "what do you think of the floor?" she said: "nice couch"....women.....

stuff

couch"....women.....
There was a couch in the pics?? Greg
It's for sale!! :) $75.

________
It looks so great that the couch fits right in! Very nice!
Marshall
Looks great - what brand was it exactly? How was the coverage i.e. sq.ft per gallon?

stuff
It was Rustolium brand. They have basement floor, garage floor and industrial grade kits.
One gallon does 250 sq feet. My floor was 23x23 and I had 1/4 gallon left of my second gallon.
Lannie

wanted
the
fix
I assume you can now skate on that floor?
It's been my experience that sealed garage floors are slicker than eel shit...

stuff

That thought is why I waited so long to do my floor. Yes it is slicker than bare concrete, but not any where as bad as I thought it would be. I do some woodworking, the floor is slicker with some saw dust on it than any thing else! Wet it is no problem. I wish I had done my floor years ago! Greg
Hmm. I just bought a house- maybe I'll do the garage floor....

than
some

Yes! Do it! It is soooo nice to take a broom and sweep it clean, then a gallon or so of water and it looks like new. The differance in cleaning blows my mind! Before with the bare concrete the floor was always dirty, even after a good scrubbing. I used to spend a saturday afternoon every month or so to scrub the floor down. I don't wash it as often, and it cleans up in a few minutes when I do scrub it. Greg
WOW looks VERY nice!!!!
What is the cost of that item and what was/is the brand? Also, is it very slick when water is poured on it???
Thanks Jeff B In Maine

stuff