EPROM pt. #

Can someone give me the part number for a blank EPROM used in a Chevy truck and a location for where to order one? I bought one from a place in Wisconsin a while back, but can't remember where.
Thanks, Snowman
never mind - found the part number and location in some archive files.
snowman
"Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

truck
Well share the # with us so we can order one. john "Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

truck