Erratic idle on 350TBI

Hi guys,
Since a few weeks, I notice an idle problem on my 92' K1500 Suburban . TBI350 engine works fine as long as I drive more than 1500rpm, but each time
I slow down, the idle becomes erratic and oftenly stops. What could it be ? Any idea ? Thanks in advance Rgds Phil

Idle Air Control Valve?
Throttle position sensor?
One rare circumstatnce I ran into on a 91 GMC Sierra .... Three loose screws on the top of the throttle body? Perhaps anpther vacuum leak somewhere else?
Also make sure the egr is full seated at idle, remove it check for carbon on the seat.

-
Well, thanks for your inputs!
Maybe I could be more accurate ! The idle is fine (or close to) when the car is not running, but erratic when the car runs at low speed / low rpm. Moreover, the engine works fine as long as I push the accelerator and idle only starts to be erratic when decelerating under 1500 rpm.
If this can help you to help me! Rgds Phil