Error Codes

I have a '99 GMC K1500 Suburban. I have been fighting with rough running for over a year. I now have 2 error codes, P0102 and P0340, MAF error and camshaft sensor errors. Per my Innova 3130 at highway speed and
acceleration I have 0 load on the engine in live data mode. I also have a battery monitor which disconnects the battery if the voltage goes too low. I was checking codes with the engine off and the monitor disconnected the battery in minutes. Now the radio is kicking on and off and the engine will not remain running when idling. This morning it only had the P0102 code, like a few months ago, and I purchased a new MAF sensor (I bought a used one last time). After changing the sensor this morning it was bucking at idle, like a switch being turned on and off. Any ideas on what is going on? I changed crank and camshaft sensors about a year ago.
The Innova reader is also flashing CAT, EVA, O2S, HTR, and EGR warnings. The truck only has about 65k miles.
Mike D.
Check all your grounds, battery to chassis, body to chassis, etc. . There are quite a few so look around real good. Bad grounds are the #1 suspect with intermittent. Don't go by looks, make sure they are good contact.

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 09:02:35 -0400, Repairman wrote:

I took it in as it was too much to mess with. Turns out it was a blown fuse that kept the power from the various sensors. They couldn't find anything that caused the blown fuse. It is running pretty good compared to what it was running like. Also, the blown fuse should have produced instant problems, but this has been a growing problem for quite some time. It now needs new spark plugs because 3 of them are extremely fouled. We will see what a few weeks of driving will bring.

Try cleaning you MAF sensor, EGR vale and oxy sensor.
--
Airport Shuttle

'' (http://www.yourcityride.com )
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:29:37 -0500, Airport Shuttle wrote:

MAF is brand new, ox sensor is 1 year old, and how will the EGR valve cause the fuse to blow?
On 9/2/2010 4:02 PM, Michael Dobony wrote:

Does your radio have the anti theft feature? Check the radio ground.
I have heard strange problems from just replacing the radio.