EVAP Vacuum Switch question

The EVAP Vacuum Switch on my '96 Tahoe seems to accommodate two vacuum lines, but one is missing, although the rubber elbow it plugs into is still there. I can't find an empty vacuum fitting anwhere else. The line
going from the switch to the purge valve is still intact. Can someone tell me where the other vacuum line on the switch goes to?
Thanks!
JB