Exhaust

Page 2 of 2
65 Honda CL72 (250cc trail) had baffles that came out. Just undo two screws, one in each tube.

Mike Powers wrote:

    Trail, Enduro (steet legal dirt bikes), and dirt bikes have different equpiment then 4 stroke cruiser style bikes.
    It would be nice if I could just put a H-D V-twin in a Quad, have it all bolt up and work right. But that aint the way they build them. Charles
I have a 01 2500 6.0L I went with the magnaflow with the life time warenty and it sounds great I often get asked if I have the big block and it is proven on the dyno that better exhaust = power