exhaust question

im thinking about putting duel ravens on my 98 4.3L blazer. does anyone know anything about them? how much power will it add? how much will it improve my gas milage? will it noticibly bost my acceleration?
how loud is it? how long do they last?

how much power will it add? None how much will it improve my gas milage? it won't will it noticibly bost my acceleration? Nope how loud is it? Depends on how close you are. how long do they last? 2-3 years if your lucky.

-