Exhaust recommendations

Page 3 of 3
I've been reading the posts about exhaust recommendations that started on 3/13. They've been very informative. I have a '05 GMC Quadradsteer. For an out the back dual system, I haven't seen anything listed for my
truck. It looks like I might have to go custom. Has anyone found an over the counter or catalog system? From the posts, it looks like Flowmaster or Magnaflow is the way to go .
Jim
I've been reading the posts about exhaust recommendations that started on 3/13. They've been very informative. I have a '05 GMC Quadradsteer. For an out the back dual system, I haven't seen anything listed for my truck. It looks like I might have to go custom. Has anyone found an over the counter or catalog system? From the posts, it looks like Flowmaster or Magnaflow is the way to go .
Jim
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:53:05 -0700, "Jim Anderson"

Try http://www.styleinconcepts.com /
--

"Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather
than the well lived life really has distorted our sense