Exhaust recommendations

Reply to
Chad Hamann

I wasn`t trying to start another argument again.I was just looking for some input. I don`t want to here anymore crap about K&N.I`ve been running them for years,and so are all my friends.No one I know has ever had a problem. Just give me some ideas of what I can do to make more HP on my 6.0. Thanks! Bill

Reply to
Bill

AMEN! You said it brother!

A Whipple Supercharger seems to be the best bang for the buck for my truck. Anyone got some spare bucks laying around?

For now I'm happy with my K&N, Hypertech Power Programmer, and Magnaflow exhaust system.

Reply to
Tailgator