Extended base Trailblazer?

I just saw an extended base Chevy Trailblazer. The rear doors were up to, but not over the rear wheelwell. I can't find it in the new Chevy lineup. What gives? Was this only available for a short time? I see the new one has a small V-8. Nice!

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Trailblazer EXT. Not a lot of them out there. They have a third row of seats.

Reply to
Steve W.

I believe the Trailblazer line was discontinued last year (2009 was the last model). The EXT was discontinued after the 2006 model year. Your options now are Tahoe/Yukon (Short wheelbase) or Suburban/Yukon XL (Long wheelbase)

John

Reply to
John

Lower gas mileage and still can't hold a piece of plywood or drywall inside. So much for the "utility" side. Now it is just for show and no go.

Reply to
Michael Dobony