F.S. 1972 Chevy Blazer $2500 o.b.o.

I need to sell my blazer. it is a 1972, 4x4, 350 (low miles on motor), lifted, new clutch and is in pretty good shape...but it needs a transfer case.
asking $2500 o.b.o.
If anyone is interested, please call me at 650-906-0577 the truck is located in san jose, CA No pics are available. sorry.
-- Joel snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net 650-906-0577 cell 408-871-2251 home (leave message)
Good luck you will never sell a 1972 for that price especially without a transfer case, its useless and it isnt even a 4x4 now.