Fabtech vs RCD

I've been looking at lift kits for my 03 silverado so I've heard that fabtech and RCD are the best out there but I have looked into iboth and RCD looks to be a better product
and they include bilstein shocks in the kit, but they only offer 6" lifts and higher, where fabtech offer a 4" lift which I want Should l get a fabtech kit, and use bilstien shocks instead of whats in the the kit? or is there a equivulant or better 4" kit out there?
I am currently looking, I have looked at Fabtech, Rancho, Superlift and about a dozen others.
In 4" Rancho makes an awesome kit. Though to be honest most make a 4" kit you just have to check the catalog. I am most l ikely goinmg to go to the Fabtech 6" kit on my 88 GMC Sierra 1500.