factory fog lights question

on my 2003 2500hd the factory fog lights are supressed when the high beams are turned on. I know they do this to conform to law but I want the FREEDOM
to make my own choice since the law applies to on road not off road at the deer lease. Anyone know an easy way around this without having to add a switch and relay?