factory zr2, aftermarket tires and wheels

I've got a stock '02 s10 zr2 truck. I've been tossing around the idea of aftermarket wheels and tires since I bought it but I have some concerns. Looking at the clearance on the stock tire size of
31x10.50x15 I'm not sure I could fit any bigger of a tire without rubbing durring turns. I would like to run 32" tires on it so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the zr2 running 32" tires that could offer some input on what I'm looking to do.
I have the same concern about aftermarket wheels. I'm worried that if I put a wheel with different back spacing than the factory wheel that rubbing (mainly on the deflector from the looks) will occur.
http://www.ntwonline.com/template.cfm?ID=7

www.zr2usa.com
anything and everything about zr2's. I have an 01 BlaZeR2 and I love this site!! A whole section devoted to wheels and tires as well.
--

"G" < snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMnbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message
news:473b8419$0$5258$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aliant.net...