fan blazer

Ok...ive got the proper sized wrench and a mallet...but how do i keep the shaft from turning?

Reply to
<w>

With the belt.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Or a strap wrench

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

I'm sure that there are better ways, but I usually wedge the belt tighter with a

2x4 pressing on the bottom of the belt..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Removing the new style fan clutch.

Want some Bailey's with your coffee this mornin'?

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

aarcuda69062

Reply to
<w>

Wasn't but 103 here in Arkansas. Got so hot I cut a big hole in the side of my shop to try and get some more cross ventilation. Quit on the Bailey's at about 9 and was on the Sam Adams by 11:30. Gonna stay inside under the /c today. It's even too damn hot to ride the Harley. BTW, get the fan clutch off ok?

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

u may have this done already but i usually use an air hammer with a punch bit and just rattle on the outside of the nut until it breaks loose...u dont have to hit ti too hard and it usually only leaves a small dent in the nut...i tighten back up the same way.

Reply to
rickslair75