Fan clutch causing heating of engine?

I have an 03 silverado, 4.8 V8( just got the 36, ooo mile service done by the way) I drive in hot weather (100-115) very frequently, and notice if I'm in traffic and with the a/c on very low ( dial 1-2) the
engine starts to heat up ,I know its normal, but it heats up very quickly, which brings me to wonder why other cars beside me can go on driving like nothing, for an example, a 04/05 ford f-150 truck was beside me and dude was comfortable with his a/c on, mean while I had to turn my windows down and submit to the heat and the ford , so i figure since my truck has a fan clutch and not electric fans(which seem to work better in hot traffic), if it is possible for me to put some electric fans on my truck and if so is it very diffulcult to do so, considering that the new 05/06 silverado/sierras have them, so getting them I think wont be a problem
How hot does it get, does the ac shut down by itself?

-
well it gets to around 240, and no the a/c doesnt shut off, by the way should it or what? oh and still u didnt answer my question about the electric fans
There is no reason to put additional fans on a newer truck as yours, the condition should be found and corrected, possible the gage is inaccurate, scan it and check the gage accuracy, if it was actually overheating the ac would shut down thru the pcm. 240 is not overheating at 110 degrees ambient.

-