Feeling stupid for not checking the little things... Steering issue solved

I just wanted to share my stupidity with all of you. I've been trying to diagnose a steering issue on my 95 Jimmy for quite some time. I checked all
the usual suspects on the front end and was about to consider that the steering gear may be damaged or binding... I took a last look today and it seems that the driver's side stabilizer link has completely snapped. I can't believe I missed it. Anyway... $30 later it's all good and tracks perfectly.
Thanks! Andrew.
Happens to the best of us!