Fiberglass truck beds??????????/

Anyone know of a dealer or vendor that sell fiberglass truck beds????

Reply to
Old Hippy

Fiberglass truck bed? I'm at a loss here, why would you want your bed to be made out of fiberglass? It wouldn't stand up to useage as it would crack and break under the everyday use of the vehicle.

If you are refering to a fiberglass "box", Chevy stepside's come with fiberglass boxes. Do a web search for the nations junkyards to find one of those.

Reply to
Advocate

Pretty popular on large pickups that haul rv's in states that exempt "pickups" from scales..

I've seem several 1 ton and larger tow vehicles that started life as flat beds add a fiberglass pickup box... I think Washington is one place they use them?

Mac

mac davis